When women think about the visible signs of aging, they often associate it with the formation of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. But did you know that the appearance of your hands can also give away your age? Many patients overlook the hands as an area to treat for antiaging. Dr. Fiona Wright and her team at Skin MD and Beyond are available to help new and returning patients find solutions for the skin, including hand rejuvenation services.
What can be addressed with hand rejuvenation services?
During an evaluation with Dr. Fiona Wright, patients will speak to her about their unique concerns. The hands often show the signs of aging with several characteristics. Hand rejuvenation can address:
- Age/brown spots
- Prominent dark or bulging veins
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Dry, rough skin
- “Transparent” appearance due to thin skin
- Volume loss
Which treatments are used in hand rejuvenation services?
Many women are curious about the services that are used to enhance the skin of the hand. Below are just a few of the options that might be recommended:
- Dermal fillers – fillers such as Juvéderm can be used on the hands to add volume and smooth away wrinkles on the hands.
- Laser treatments – laser skin rejuvenation may be performed on the hands to address pigmentation issues, including age spots, sun spots, brown spots, and any areas of sun damage.
- Chemical peels – chemical peels are commonly used on the face, but can also be used on the hands. This involves the application of chemical ingredients onto the skin to stimulate skin cell turnover.
- Microdermabrasion – microdermabrasion exfoliates the skin and allows it to appear more supple and youthful in appearance.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Fiona Wright today!
Plano, TX patients are welcome to connect with the team at Skin MD and Beyond to learn more about the various procedures available for skin enhancement with nonsurgical and minimally-invasive options. If you are considering ways to rejuvenate the hands, our team can help. Call (972) 608-0808 to request a consultation visit with Dr. Fiona Wright and her team at Skin MD and Beyond. The office is conveniently located at 6517 Preston Road and is open to new and returning clients.