Skin MD and Beyond is excited to be the FIRST practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex to highlight this newly FDA approved lip filler, already popular among providers and patients alike in Canada and Europe.
Watch Dr. Fiona Wright on the NBC Evening News as she
introduces VOLBELLA to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex!
Read on and learn more about the newest addition to the Juvéderm Facial Filler family of products we’ve all come to know and love, Juvéderm VOBELLA – the latest facial filler designed exclusively for natural-looking lip enhancement.
What is VOLBELLA?
Juvéderm VOLBELLA® is an injectable filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) that provides a desirable improvement in the lip contour, boosting volume, smoothing vertical creases (smoker’s lines), and achieving symmetry – all in a single comfortable treatment.
VOLBELLA is the first filler from Allergan, the makers of Botox, that is designed specifically for the lips. The smooth gel, developed with VYCROSS technology, gives it a more natural, softer feel when injected, making it perfect for the delicate lip area. And unlike other Lip Filler, results can last up to one year!
What Is the Difference between VOLBELLA and other Facial Fillers?
The most important differences of VOLBELLA can be answered in four questions;
- How Long Does VOLBELLA Last? Volbella can last up to one year, whereas other lip fillers will commonly last 6-10 months.
- How Soft does VOLBELLA Feel in the Lips? Designed specifically for the lips, Volbella has a very soft and natural feel in the lips when compared to other common lip fillers.
- How Natural does VOLBELLA Look? Volbella, with its VYCROSS technology allows the filler to be placed precisely and with less volume needed than other fillers – making it look very natural… never too full or overdone.
- How much Swelling is seen with VOLBELLA? Intended for the treatment of any fine lines and medium-sized skin depressions and volume loss around the lips. This unique technology allows the product to absorb less water, resulting in considerably reduced swelling compared to more traditional fillers. Not only is there less downtime, the treatment itself is made as pain free as possible by the built-in lidocaine anesthetic.
What is the Skin MD and Beyond Difference?
It’s important to note that an injectable filler is only as good as the provider administering it. Keep this in mind, as a National Advisor for Facial Contouring with Injectables, Skin MD and Beyond sets the gold standard. Skin MD and Beyond is a certified Allergan training center, which means that they we are not just skilled at providing these treatments, we teach other physicians and nurses on proper injection techniques. At Skin MD and Beyond, you’re in the best hands.
How long does VOLBELLA last?
VOLBELLA has been used in Canada and Europe with great success! Patients and providers are very satisfied with their results! The gel fills in lip lines and wrinkles while the hyaluronic acid within attracts and retains moisture, so results can last up to a year. A study showed that 98% of people who had Juvéderm VOLBELLA reported that their lip appearance goals had been achieved; with results lasting up to 12 months.
How long before I see results?
You can expect instant results upon injection! VOLBELLA adds a nice silky sheen finish to the lips, which is a feature that Dr. Wright hasn’t seen before in the other lips fillers they have used. Following any filler injection, you may experience slight redness, swelling, or bruising at the injected area. These effects should not last for more than a week. Remember, that VOLBELLA has noticeably less swelling and more instant satisfaction!
Does a VOLBELLA treatment hurt?
VOLBELLA contains Lidocaine to ensure patient comfort throughout the duration of treatment.
At Skin MD and Beyond we also apply an anesthetic cream prior to treatment, to maximize your comfort.
Am I a candidate for treatment with VOLBELLA?
Patients over the age of 21 who wish to enhance or smooth their lip area are considered good candidates for this treatment. VOLBELLA is considered safe for most patients, with some exceptions. Patients who are allergic to lidocaine or other ingredients in the filler should not receive VOLBELLA. During your consultation, it’s important to notify our providers if you have any allergies so we can determine if VOLBELLA is safe for you. As with all injectables, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not receive dermal filler treatments.
What is VOLBELLA commonly used for at Skin MD and Beyond in Plano, Texas?
By smoothing lines around the mouth and enhancing lip fullness, VOLBELLA reshapes, redefines and contours lips to improve lip symmetry and youthfulness. VOLBELLA is commonly used for;
- Diminish vertical lip lines (a.k.a. smoker’s lines)
- Accentuate the border of your lips
- Plump up your lips to make them fuller
- Enhance the cupid’s bow (the “M” part of your mid-upper lip)