Spring is here, and summer is so close we can smell it! You’re probably planning trips, summer vacation excursions, and looking at all of the weddings cropping up on your calendar. Plus, don’t forget those summer barbecues. But, are you ready for warmer weather, or do you still have your winter fur on? Prepare for the day dresses and cut-off denim shorts that allow you to bare our legs and show off your hard work at the gym. But wait. Did you remember to shave your legs first?
If the idea of shaving your legs every day is making you wish for cooler weather, then waxing could be a great option for you. Keep reading to learn about waxing for various parts of your body that could use a little clean-up in time for summer.
How does it work?
Our “Beyond Spa” waxing method is personalized and customized for you, unlike other systems or providers. We believe that our clients will be pleasantly surprised by the wax that we use. If you’re concerned about pain, then rethink that idea. Our wax is quick, extremely efficient, and much more gentle than other types of wax. With superior wax and superior waxers, our system must be tried to be believed.
What areas can I have treated?
- pubic area (bikini waxing)
Looking to take your wax to the next level? Helpful tips include:
- Wear loose clothing to your appointment so you’ll be comfortable after.
- Let us know if you’ve been using medications like Renova, Retin-A, Accutane, or other sensitizing medications or treatments. You may need to prolong your wax appointment until your skin is suitable for waxing.
- The treated area should be kept clean and nourished with special post-wax lotions.
- Reduce any irritation by avoiding hot baths or steam for twenty-four hours and staying out of the sun for the day or longer.
Are you ready to learn more about waxing to remove pesky hair before summer hits? Call us today at (972) 608-0808 to discuss waxing and how we can help you have a smooth summer!