Through the years, many patients had asked Dr. Wright to offer a tinted anti-aging sunscreen – and she did it! Why? Because many of us do not have time in our morning to slather on our anti-aging skincare – wait 20 minutes – then apply our sunscreen. But if you are not wearing sunscreen you will regret it, when you look at your skin compared to friends and family who have worn daily sunscreen 20 years from now. So read on and learn about the benefits of Dr. Wright’s Green Tea Fortified Anti-Photoaging Sunscreen, SPF 50.
Dr. Wright’s Tip:
Green Tea Fortified Anti-Photoaging Sunscreen, SPF 50 has a tinted, moisturizing base which is fortified with a unique antioxidant formulation to offer the highest level of Green Tea Polyphenols to counteract the effects of the sun’s damaging UV rays, deactivating them before they cause harm. This unique 3-in-1 sun screen offers the full benefits of 1) sun protection, 2) potent anti-oxidants to fight aging, and 3) botanicals to soothe and correct damage.
What are the top five reasons you believe everyone should wear sunscreen?
1. The ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding from harmful rays.
2. Skin cancer rates are on the rise and sunscreen has been proven to decrease the
development of skin cancer.
3. It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations.
4. It also helps to reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness.
5. It slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin.
Green Tea Fortified Anti-Photoaging Sunscreen, SPF 50 offers a slightly creamy base formula which is easy to apply and sets to a soft satin tinted sheen that doesn’t feel slick or greasy. It is best for normal to oily or combination skin, and may be applied to the face or body.