Every bride wants to look beautiful and feel special on her wedding day. In order to have glowing skin and flawless makeup it is important to create a beauty and skincare action plan several months prior to the big day.
These are the things that you DO want to do in order to be prepared:
- Do consult with your aesthetician about treatments such as facials and light chemical peels, and get a schedule in place.
- Do be sure to use the appropriate home care to further your results.
- Do plan time for yourself to relax, if bride isn’t happy, neither is anyone else!
Have this list of DON’TS handy to remind you of what not to do:
- Don’t experiment. Refrain from using anything new in the weeks and days prior to the wedding. The last thing you want is a reaction to a new product.
- Don’t get a facial a day or two before the wedding. Stress from the impending event can sensitize your skin.
- Don’t try a medical strength chemical peel the night before you walk down the aisle.
- Don’t wait until the day of or the day before to apply a self-tanner or visit a spray tanning booth. Too risky!
- Don’t wait until the last minute to take care of facial waxing, plan to have it done a week before the wedding to give your skin the chance to calm down. Makeup will not adhere to freshly waxed skin.
- Don’t leave your makeup to chance. Meet with a makeup artist to determine your ideal look and schedule a trial run.
Good Luck! And Congratulations!